Welcome to Westminster Academy's Online Application
Westminster Academy is a Christ‐centered, biblically‐based, college preparatory school dedicated to equipping students to excel. Since 1971, we have served students and families by providing a school that maintains focus on both academic rigor and faith formation—we are devoted to Christ and dedicated to excellence.
When to Apply...
We are now accepting applications for grade levels PK2–12th.
How to Apply...
This Admissions area of our website is designed to make the application process as simple as possible. Our online application process provides parents with a tool for tracking the status of their application after it has been submitted.
Creating an Online Application:
- Begin by creating a username and password by clicking on Create an Account.
- Then click on Online Application/Login from the menu (above left).
- Log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child.
*You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account to access your open application.
Please have the following ready to be uploaded:
- Report card
- Transcripts (7th–12th grade)
- Standardized test scores (front and back of test results sheet)
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Close-up photo of your child (passport style)
Helpful email addresses to have available:
- Church email for required pastor reference
- Teacher emails for required school references
- Register for testing (if required)
- Admissions will call to schedule a family conference
- Submit Westminster Academy medical forms
- Submit Florida 680 & 3040 forms (from your doctor)
- Submit athletic physical (if your child plans to play sports)
We Look Forward to Meeting You Again!
We appreciate your interest in being a part of the Westminster Academy community and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Admissions Office at 954.771.4600 ext. 2529 or via email at email@example.com
The Westminster Academy Admissions Team
Westminster Academy admits students of any race, color, national origin, ethnicity, disability or sex to all of the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, disability or gender in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance, athletics, or any other school-administered programs, unless a particular status protected by federal, state or local laws contradict the deeply held religious convictions of the school or Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church.